1. Acceptance of Terms — By purchasing and accepting delivery of products supplied by MyVitalC (“Products”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Terms or conditions contained in any order form or other document submitted by you which are inconsistent with, or in addition to, these Terms and Conditions are rejected, objected to and shall be deemed void and of no force or effect.
2. Changes — Once submitted, any change(s) to your order(s) may be made only with advance written approval of MyVitalC and such changes may require different terms, including a change in the price and/or time of delivery. Once submitted, you may not cancel any order unless cancellation is expressly approved by MyVitalC in writing, which approval may be contingent on your payment of MyVitalC’s costs or other charges, including, but not limited to, storage and shipment costs, costs of producing non-standard materials, costs of purchasing non-returnable materials, cancellation costs imposed on MyVitalC by its suppliers, and any other costs resulting from cancellation. A verified bill of costs issued by an officer or other authorized representative of MyVitalC shall be conclusive as to the amount of such costs. MyVitalC reserves the right to cancel any order, in whole or in part, upon your breach of these terms and conditions or your bankruptcy, insolvency, dissolution, receivership proceedings, or upon the occurrence of any event leading MyVitalC to reasonably question your willingness or ability to perform.
3. Delivery, claims — All sales will be delivered Ex Works MyVitalC’s shipping point unless otherwise noted. If shipping and handling charges are quoted or invoiced, they will include charges in addition to actual freight costs. Delivery of Products to the carrier at MyVitalC’s shipping point shall constitute delivery to you and you shall bear all risk of loss or damage in transit. The general method of shipment for each item is listed in MyVitalC’s product directory. However, MyVitalC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the exact method of shipment for any particular shipment. MyVitalC reserves the right to make delivery in installments, all such installments to be separately invoiced and paid for when due per invoice, without regard to subsequent deliveries. Delay in delivery of any installment shall not relieve you of your obligations to accept remaining deliveries. Immediately upon your receipt of any Products shipped hereunder, you shall inspect the same and shall notify MyVitalC in writing of any claims for shortages, defects or damages and shall hold Products for MyVitalC’s written instructions concerning disposition. If you fail to so notify MyVitalC within five days after the Products have been received by you, such Products shall conclusively be deemed to conform to the terms and conditions hereof and to have been irrevocably accepted by the you.
4. Delays — Any specified delivery dates are estimates only and do not represent a promise by MyVitalC to deliver Products at a date certain. MyVitalC shall not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to manufacture, deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond MyVitalC’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, unsuccessful reactions, act(s) of you, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of MyVitalC’s business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God, delay in transportation, or inability to obtain necessary labor, fuel, materials, supplies or power at current prices. If any such event continues for longer than 180 days, either party may terminate your order and you will pay MyVitalC for work performed prior to termination and all reasonable expenses incurred by MyVitalC as a result of termination. In the event of delays in delivery or performance caused by force majeure or by you, the date of delivery or performance shall be extended by the period of time MyVitalC is actually delayed or as mutually agreed. If, for reasons other than the foregoing, MyVitalC should default or delay or not deliver Products, your sole remedy against MyVitalC is an option to cancel your purchase order, through prior written notice to MyVitalC.
5. Security Interest in Unsold Inventory — To secure your obligation to pay MyVitalC for the purchase of products, you grant to MyVitalC a purchase money security interest in all products purchased from MyVitalC, and in all proceeds thereof.
6. Allocation of Products — If MyVitalC is unable for any reason to supply the total demands for Products specified in your order, MyVitalC may allocate its viable supply among any or all customers (including MyVitalC’s distributors) on such basis as MyVitalC may deem fair and practical, without liability for any failure of performance which may result therefrom.
7. Payment and Interest — Unless otherwise stated, payment in full shall be made within 30 days of invoice. MyVitalC reserves the right to require an advanced deposit of up to 100% of the purchase price at the time of order or any time prior to delivery as a condition of performance. If for any reason MyVitalC, in its sole and unfettered discretion, deems the ultimate collectability of the purchase price to be in doubt, MyVitalC may, without notice to you, delay or postpone the delivery of the Products and may, at its option, change the terms of payment to payment in full or in part in advance, with respect to the entire undelivered balance of Products. In the event of default by you in the payment of the purchase price or otherwise, MyVitalC, at its option, without prejudice to any other of MyVitalC’s lawful remedies, may defer delivery, cancel your order and any other order of you, or sell any undelivered products on hand for the account of you and apply such proceeds as a credit, without set-off or deduction of any kind, against the agreed upon purchase price, and you agree to pay the balance then due to MyVitalC on demand. You agree to pay all costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney and accounting fees and other expenses of collection resulting from any default by you in any of the terms hereof. Invoices remaining unpaid after their due date will be subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month (or the maximum rate allowed by law). You must pay all costs of collection on unpaid amounts, including (without limitation) attorneys’ fees and related costs.
8. Taxes and other charges — MyVitalC shall not be responsible for the payment of any use tax, sales tax, excise tax, duty, custom, inspection or testing fee, or any other tax, fee or charge of any nature whatsoever imposed by any governmental authority, on or measured by the transaction between, with the sole exception of any sales taxes invoiced and collected from you by MyVitalC. All other such charges (if any) must be paid by you separately and in addition to the prices quoted or invoiced. In the event MyVitalC is required to pay any such tax, fee or charge, you shall reimburse MyVitalC therefore; or, in lieu of such payment, you shall provide MyVitalC at the time the order is submitted an exemption certificate or other document acceptable to the authority imposing the tax, fee or charge.
9. Pricing — Any quotation provided by MyVitalC is firm only if you place a corresponding order within the time specified on the quote or, if no time period is mentioned, within 30 days. You must request shipment of the entire quantity of Products ordered within 6 months from the date of order, otherwise, MyVitalC’s standard prices at time of shipment may apply, at MyVitalC’s option, to future deliveries.
10. Price Changes — Shipment will be made promptly even if prices have been nominally increased. Price changes will be automatically applied to your invoice. Notwithstanding any price quotation or prices listed by MyVitalC, if at any time prior to delivery MyVitalC’s costs of materials have increased by 10% or more, then MyVitalC may cancel any accepted but undelivered orders or condition the continuance of any order on your agreement to a corresponding increase in price.
11. Warranties — MyVitalC warrants that its products shall, at the time of delivery, conform to the description of such products as provided to you by MyVitalC through MyVitalC’s product directory, analytical data or other then-current literature. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND MyVitalC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY PATENT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. MyVitalC’s warranties made in connection with this sale shall not be effective if MyVitalC has determined, in its sole discretion, that you have misused the Products in any manner, have failed to use the Products in accordance with industry standards and practices, or have failed to use the Products in accordance with instructions, if any, furnished by MyVitalC. MyVitalC’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS PROVED TO MyVitalC’S SATISFACTION TO BE DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING SHALL BE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS WITHOUT CHARGE OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, IN MyVitalC’S SOLE DISCRETION, UPON THE RETURN OF SUCH PRODUCTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH MyVitalC’S INSTRUCTIONS. MyVitalC SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR FAILURE OF THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF MyVitalC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF USE, COST OF CAPITAL, LOSS OF WORK IN PROGRESS, DOWN TIME, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE SAVINGS, ANY LIABILITY OF BUYER TO A THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY LABOR OR ANY OTHER EXPENSE, DAMAGE OR LOSS OCCASIONED BY SUCH PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE UNLESS SUCH PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE IS CAUSED BY MyVitalC’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE. THE EXCLUSION OF SUCH DAMAGES AND/OR CLAIMS SHALL BE DEEMED INDEPENDENT OF, AND SHALL SURVIVE, ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE AND/OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. MyVitalC’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES HEREUNDER SHALL IN NO CASE EXCEED THE CONTRACT PRICE FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCTS THAT GIVE RISE TO THE BREACH. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF HOW THE LOSS OR DAMAGE MAY BE CAUSED AND AGAINST ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, INDEMNITY, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF SHIPMENT, REGARDLESS OF THEIR NATURE.
12. Your Use of Products — MyVitalC’s Products are intended primarily for laboratory research purposes and, unless otherwise stated on product labels, in MyVitalC’s product directory or in other literature furnished to you, are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes. You acknowledge that the Products have not been tested by MyVitalC for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other use, unless otherwise stated in MyVitalC’s literature furnished to you. You expressly represent and warrant to MyVitalC that you will properly test, use, manufacture and market any Products purchased from MyVitalC and/or materials produced with Products purchased from MyVitalC in accordance with the practices of a reasonable person who is an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted. You further warrant to MyVitalC that any material produced with Products from MyVitalC shall not be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and shall not be materials which may not, under Sections 404, 505, or 512 of the Act, be introduced into interstate commerce.
Distributor’s Use of Products — MyVitalC’s Products are intended primarily for laboratory research purposes and, unless otherwise stated on product labels, in MyVitalC’s product directory or in other literature furnished to Distributor, are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes. Distributor acknowledges that the Products have not been tested by MyVitalC for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other use, unless otherwise stated in MyVitalC’s literature furnished to Distributor. Distributor expressly represents and warrants to MyVitalC that Distributor will properly test, use, manufacture and market any Products purchased from MyVitalC and/or materials produced with Products purchased from MyVitalC in accordance with the practices of a reasonable person who is an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted. Distributor further warrants to MyVitalC that any material produced with Products from MyVitalC shall not be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and shall not be materials which may not, under Sections 404, 505, or 512 of the Act, be introduced into interstate commerce.
Distributor realizes that, since MyVitalC’s Products are, unless otherwise stated, intended primarily for research purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory. Distributor assumes responsibility to assure that the Products purchased from MyVitalC are approved for use under TSCA, if applicable.
Distributor has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using Products purchased from MyVitalC. Distributor also has the duty to warn Distributor’s customers, employees, contractors, agents and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the Products. Distributor agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by MyVitalC relating to the use of the Products and not misuse the Products in any manner. If the Products purchased from MyVitalC are to be repackaged, relabeled or used as starting material or components of other products, Distributor will verify MyVitalC’s assay of the Products. No Products purchased from MyVitalC shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics.
Product Modifications/Improvements — Distributor is not authorized to modify Products in any manner, without specific authorization from MyVitalC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Distributor agrees to promptly disclose to MyVitalC in writing any improvement, concept, design, work of authorship, discovery or idea (whether patentable or not and including those which may be subject to copyright protection) generated, conceived, or reduced to practice by Distributor in connection with the sale of Products (collectively “Improvements”). Any Improvement to any Products shall be the sole and exclusive property of MyVitalC and shall be treated as “work made for hire” as defined in the Copyright Act at 17 U.S.C. Section 101. Distributor hereby assigns to MyVitalC all rights in the Improvements, including, without limitation, all patent, copyright, trademark and trade secret rights.
Distributor’s Representations and Indemnity — Distributor represents and warrants that it shall use all Products ordered herein in accordance with Section 13 “Distributor’s Use of Products,” and that any such use of Products will not violate any law or regulation. Distributor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless MyVitalC and MyVitalC’s parents, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, employees and assigns (collectively, “MyVitalC Parties”) from and against any suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney and accounting fees) that the MyVitalC Parties, or any of them, may sustain or incur as a result of: (a) any claim against the MyVitalC Parties based upon negligence, breach of warranty, strict liability in tort, contract, or any other theory of law brought by Distributor, its officers, agents, employees, successors or assigns, Distributor’s customers, end users, auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) or by other third parties, arising out of, directly or indirectly, MyVitalC’s Products or the use thereof; (b) Distributor’s failure to perform its obligations contained herein; (c) any claim that Distributor misrepresented its authority or made any contractual commitment not expressly authorized by MyVitalC; and (d) the payment of any duty, tariff, fee, penalty or cost of any kind arising out of relating Distributor’s shipment or export of Products. Distributor shall notify MyVitalC in writing within fifteen (15) days of Distributor’s receipt of knowledge of any accident or incident involving MyVitalC’s Products which results in personal injury or damage to property, and Distributor shall fully cooperate with MyVitalC in the investigation and determination of the cause of such accident and shall make available to MyVitalCall statements, reports and tests made by Distributor or made available to Distributor by others. The furnishing of such information to MyVitalC and any investigation by MyVitalC of such information or incident report shall not in any way constitute any assumption of any liability for such accident or incident by MyVitalC. MyVitalC shall not be responsible for any settlement or compromise of any third party claim made without MyVitalC’s written consent.
13. You realize that, since MyVitalC’s Products are, unless otherwise stated, intended primarily for research purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory. You assume responsibility to assure that the Products purchased from MyVitalC are approved for use under TSCA, if applicable. You have the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using Products purchased from MyVitalC. You also assume the duty to warn your employees, those associated with you and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the Products. You agree to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by MyVitalC relating to the use of the Products and not misuse the Products in any manner. If the Products purchased from MyVitalC are to be repackaged, relabeled or used as starting material or components of other products, you agree that you will verify MyVitalC’s assay of the Products. No Products purchased from MyVitalC shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics.
14. Returns — Products may not be returned for credit except with MyVitalC’s permission, and then only in strict compliance with MyVitalC’s return shipment instructions. You must obtain advance written authorization from MyVitalC and a written return authorization document in the form then in use by MyVitalC, prior to returning any Products.
Our products comes with a 60 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
On a preference-based return, the buyer would be responsible for purchasing the return shipping label, as well as coordinating return shipping logistics with the carrier. Certain items and quantities may not be returned for credit or under any circumstances. These items include, but are not limited to: diagnostic reagents, refrigerated or frozen products; reagents and standards which have passed their expiration dates; custom products or special orders; products missing labels, parts, or instruction manuals; and books, computer software and equipment removed from their original packaging.
15. Shipping — Orders are shipped using standard ground delivery. Please call for shipping rates or overnight delivery. Some of our products may not be sent using standard delivery services. Any order that includes one or more restricted items will be shipped by special delivery and will be subject to an additional charge. All orders are accepted for one shipment on one date to one address. An additional charge is required for split shipments made at your request.
For international shipment: All import, customs, broker fees and taxes are payable by importer/purchaser. Shipping incoterms is FOB, Houston.
16. Miscellaneous — MyVitalC’s failure to strictly enforce any particular term or condition contained herein or to exercise any right with respect to your order shall not constitute a waiver of MyVitalC’s right to strictly enforce such terms or conditions or exercise such right thereafter. All rights and remedies are cumulative and are in addition to any other rights and remedies MyVitalC may have at law or in equity. Any waiver of a default by you shall be in writing and shall not operate as a waiver of any other default or of the same default thereafter. If any of these terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired thereby. The section headings herein are for convenience only; they form no part of the Terms and Conditions and shall not affect their interpretation. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by, the parties hereto, and their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
17. Governing Law, Disputes — All disputes allegedly arising from the legality, interpretation, application, or performance of your order, the Products or any of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas including its conflict of laws principles. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this section shall prevent MyVitalC from bringing a claim in any court having jurisdiction over you to enjoin infringement of MyVitalC’s trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights, or to prevent irreparable harm to MyVitalC. The parties agree to waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all rights to a trial by jury in connection with any dispute.
18. Indemnity and Insurance — You shall indemnify and hold MyVitalC, its corporate affiliates, agents, employees and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including attorney’s fees) resulting from your (a) sale or use of the Products, (b) breach of the provisions and representations contained in the Terms and Conditions or (c) negligence, recklessness or misconduct.
MyVitalC publicly announces its Anti-spam Policy, which combines the best e-mail marketing practices on the Internet with respect for the privacy and integrity of its customers.
In compliance with its policy against unsolicited emails, MyVitalC declares its intent to prevent any kind of spam practices. MyVitalC emphasizes constant system monitoring to ensure that its customers always comply with the anti-spam policy and do not send large amounts of emails without the consent of recipients.
Every email message sent via the MyVitalC platform should contain a link (opt-out) so that the message recipient can unsubscribe from your contact list at any time.
According to the Terms & Conditions and accepted principles, MyVitalC constantly supervises customers’ accounts in order to verify the appropriateness of uploaded data. Therefore, it is important that all customers who use MyVitalC platform agree to only upload data that meets regulations. Purchased data or mailing lists cannot be used.
Any customer who uses the MyVitalC platform for spamming will be immediately blocked, and the related account(s) will be disabled with no refund of previously purchased credits.
Get to know more about MyVitalC anti-spam practices:
Here are some practices adopted by MyVitalC in accordance with its anti-spam commitment:
All customers need to declare on the MyVitalC registration page how they created they email list(s), how they intend to use the addresses, and that they are aware of MyVitalC’s anti-spam policy.
Moreover, the Terms & Use clause highlights that customers are only authorized to use the MyVitalC platform for sending (opt in) emails. Selling/renting mailing lists is strictly prohibited.
Our system automatically sends an “interest email” confirmation to all of your new customers who receive emails from your company/institution. If, for example, a subscriber does not want to be part of your list, it means that he/she will not confirm this authorization.
If the subscriber decides to receive your emails, the subscriber will need to reaffirm interest by confirming the authorization. Therefore, the messages will only be sent to those who are in fact interested in receiving them.
All emails sent via MyVitalC should contain a link allowing recipients to unsubscribe from the list at any time (“opt-out”) or a permanent exclusion link (“cancel”).
In case there is no “unsubscribe” link in your emails, our personnel will block your email campaign as well as your account.
The information in your email footer will be prepared for you in advance. The footer identifies your company as the responsible sender of the message content. From our side, we also recommend that return email addresses be valid. The majority of your recipients will reply to your e-mails; therefore, you should use these responses to improve your future campaigns and to optimize your results.
All emails sent from MyVitalC should contain contact information about your company/institution, including domain name and physical address. By registering on MyVitalC, you declare that you have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions found on the anti-spam policy page.
Violation of the anti-spam policy by user implies the blocking of the user’s account and the immediate termination of services. If you suspect or know of any violation of the MyVitalC anti-spam policy, please contact us immediately via telephone at 1 (800) 275-0082 or via form submission.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See Terms & Conditions before making a purchase. Day
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.
Manufactured by SES Research, Inc.
5999 West 34th Street, Suite #104
Houston, Texas 77092
© 1999-2023, MyVitalC. All Rights Reserved